Campbelltown MP Greg Warren said the $400,000 secured for 16 projects in and around Campbelltown as part of the 2021 Community Building Partnership, would have a huge benefit for the local community.
The 2021 recipients included community organisations, school P&Cs and sporting groups like:
- St Vincent de Paul ($40,000) – for the refurbishment of the Nagle Centre
- Kentlyn RFS ($35,000) – for an all-terrain vehicle
- Campbelltown Meals On Wheels ($29,5000) – for the establishment of a community garden at the organisation’s premises in Ruse
- Ruse Public School P&C ($27,477) – for a community hub learning space
- Campbelltown Westerns Cricket Club ($25,000) – for a picket fence around the Jackson Oval
“There is no doubt that these projects will make an enormous difference to many in the Campbelltown community,” Mr Warren said.
“There were also a couple of projects that were joint funded with neighbouring electorates that will not only benefit Campbelltown, but also surrounding communities.”
Congratulating the recipients, Mr Warren said that he looks forward to seeing the projects when they are completed.
Photo: Greg Warren MP with members of Meals on Wheels Campbelltown, where the community garden will be built