Campbelltown MP Greg Warren is encouraging community groups, not-for-profits and sporting groups in Campbelltown to consider applying for a 2022 Community Building Partnership grant.
A pool of $400,000 will be available with minimum and maximum grant amounts ranging from $5000 to $150,000.
“The Community Building Partnerships present local community groups, not-for-profits and sporting associations with an opportunity to secure funding for projects that would benefit our community,” Mr Warren said.
Mr Warren has helped secure funding for many projects as part of the Community Building Partnerships since 2015, including:
- East Campbelltown Public School P&C = $60,000 for a covered outdoor space
- St Vincent de Paul Nagle Centre = $40,000 for a refurbishment
- Macarthur Heights Community Group = $40,000 for a playground and exercise equipment at Main Ridge Park
- Campbelltown Harlequins Rugby Club = $50,000 for a lighting upgrade at Campbelltown Showground
- WILMA Women’s Health Centre = $50,000 for an upgraded outdoor area
- Rosemeadow Public School P&C = $50,000 for a catering trailer
- Beverley Park School = $50,000 for an outdoor area
“I’m humbled to have helped secure well in excess of $2 million for CBP projects since first being elected in 2015,” Mr Warren said.
“I would encourage every eligible group or organisation to apply for a grant in 2022.”
The 2022 applications open on May 16 and close at 5pm on June 10. CLICK HERE for more information.