State Member for Campbelltown Greg Warren MP has put together some useful COVID-19 links for information regarding vaccination bookings, support services and all other related COVID matters.
“The past few months have been some of the most trying that we have ever experienced,” Mr Warren says.
“There have been residents across our region who have contracted the virus, known someone who has, been forced to shut the doors of their business, or been stood down from their place of employment.”
Mr Warren says that the path back to normality is clear – follow all the health advice, stay home, take care of each other and get vaccinated as soon as possible.
“Vaccinations and following all the rules are our key to ending this lockdown.”
On a personal note, Mr Warren misses being able to be out in person in the community.
“But please know you all are never from my mind and I’m here to help and support in any way I can,” he says.
As always, Mr Warren and his team can be contacted on (02) 4625 3344 or email email@example.com.
• LGA Breakdown Data
• Specific Local Area Concerns
• Public Health Orders and Restrictions
• Financial and Other Support Links
• Specific Rules
• Penalties and Legislation
• Test Locations
• Vaccination Booking Information
The increased fines for Public Health Order breaches are:
• $5,000 on the spot fine for breaching self-isolation rules (currently the fine is $1,000)
• $5,000 on the spot fine for lying on a permit
• $5,000 on the spot fine for lying to a contact tracer
• $3,000 on the spot fine for breaching the two-person outdoor exercise/recreation rule (currently the fine is $1,000)
• $3,000 on the spot fine for breaching rules around entry into regional NSW, which restrict travel except for authorised work, inspecting real estate or travelling to your second home.