Camden’s tallest dog, best golden oldie or doggy who can turn out the best trick will all be decided when Paws in the Park returns to the Camden Bicentennial Equestrian Park on Sunday 7 May, 9am-1pm.
“It’s so fantastic we’ll be able to come together as a community to enjoy this extra-special event,” Mayor of Camden, Therese Fedeli, said.
“I know for most of us, our four-legged pups aren’t just pets, but another child to love, so it feels so lovely to be able to celebrate them in this way.”
The much-loved, four-legged festival will feature a great mix of online and live activities including:
- A two-kilometre dog walk;
- Pet information and product stalls;
- A special guest appearance;
- Food and drink stalls;
- An agility course for dogs;
- Activities and professional demonstrations;
- Doggy competitions;
- Roving entertainment;
- Activities for kids; and
- An inclusive space.
There will also be three competitions to get involved in:
- Online colouring in competition, which is open until Wednesday 26 April;
- Online pet photo competition with a range of categories, which opens on Monday 27 March and closes on Wednesday 26 April;
- Event-day doggy competition, with Tallest dog, Best trick, Best golden oldie, Cutest dog and Best fancy dress categories.
“Whether you attend the in-person event or enter the online competitions, I hope everyone can get involved in one way or another,” Cr Fedeli said.
For more information, go to bit.ly/camdenpaws